One of the best things about cold weather is camp fires and s’mores. Now you can make S’mores Pinwheels any time and have on hand anytime you are bombarded with guests.
S’mores Pinwheels are a real favorite around my kitchen. No matter who comes to visit all they want to know is if I have any pinwheels handy!
A very simple recipe with only 6 ingredients and about 30-45 minutes and you are all set!
Watch the step by step video below and see how easy these amazing treats are to make.
10 oz miniature marshmallows
¼ cup salted butter
5 cups Rice Krispies cereal
¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
7 oz jar marshmallow creme
1 1/2 cups miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Melt the marshmallows and butter in the microwave in a medium bowl for 1½ minutes or until completely melted, stirring halfway through.
2. While the marshmallows are melting, mix the Rice Krispies and the graham cracker crumbs together in a large bowl.
3. Stir the melted marshmallow mixture into the Rice Krispies.
4. Line a 10×15 jelly roll pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
5. Press the Rice Krispies in an even layer to fill the jelly roll pan (or as I did, a 13 x18 half-sheet pan that I filled ¾ full),
6. Spread the marshmallow creme evenly over the cereal layer and top with the mini chocolate chips chips.
7. Place the pan in a 200F oven for 2 minutes, just long enough to start melting the chocolate chips. Remove from the oven and spread the chocolate out in an even layer over the marshmallow creme.
8. Using the parchment paper, carefully roll the Rice Krispies treat into a tight log.
9. Refrigerate for one hour and slice into pinwheels once the chocolate and marshmallow are set.
SOURCE: Tip Hero