The number 1 resolution for the New Year is usually eating better or weight loss. The great Quick and Easy Lemon Chicken recipe and video can solve at least what light healthy dish is for dinner tonight!
I love not only this recipe but I also enjoyed watching the video by Mary Elizabeth. Watch the video and you will see why this recipe will find a place in your regular dinner schedule.
The instructions and recipe will follow the video!
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 8bone-in chicken thighs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rind from half of a preserved lemon, finely chopped
- Lemon wedges, for serving
1. Heat Olive Oil in Pan on High
2. Once Hot, Place Chicken Breast on Pan
3. Generously Apply Garlic Salt, Pepper, Herbs de Provence (I bought at Whole Foods – Rosemary, Thyme Blend)
4. Once Chicken is browned, FLIP (a few minutes)
5. Apply Same Seasoning to Other Side
6. Once Browned, Cover with Lemon Slices, & Turn Heat to Medium
7. Apply Lid & Leave for about 8 minutes.
8. Make sure it’s not pink & DINNER IS SERVED!
For further directions, check out the original source for this recipe on this wonderful site: The Lazy Cook