A good Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes can be very hard to make without over or under cooking the delicate cake. But have no fear, Nicko’s Kitchen is here to save the day!
On Facebook, you can find the great video that shows you step by step video showing you how to make this recipe. Nicko makes the recipe look so easy and absolutely decadent!
Please go here to see the entire video: Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes.
After you have viewed the video, you can get the ingredients and start cooking!
Ingredients: serves 2
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons butter (plus more for buttering ramekins)
- 80g or 3oz Dark Chocolate (80% cocoa)
- 2 tablespoons castor/superfine sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Plain Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon icing sugar for dusting (optional)
- Over a low heat, add butter and chocolate and melt until smooth, stirring often.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix well until combined.
- Add Flour and gently whisk in until combined.
- Remove from heat and pour into greased 10cm ramekins, place in a preheated oven at 220c/400f for 9 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes. Remove carefully by turning upside down onto a board, dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.
SOURCE: Nicko’s Kitchen