Who doesn’t love stuffed chicken? A Cheesy Stuffed Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes and Basil that is made in this great video! Cooking With Tse presents an amazing video that will show you how to cut and stuff chicken breasts. Once you have mastered this technique, you will be able to make more than just this simple stuffed chicken recipe.
Tse presents this great stuffed chicken recipe that includes cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and basil. Wait til you see how Tse uses the basil. A great technique that will help with more than just this dish.
The ingredients and instructions can be found below the video.
Cheesy Stuffed Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes and Basil
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes halves in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella, chopped
- 10 large basil leaves, chopped
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 2 8-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of extra fat
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, and lemon zest. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Using a paring knife, start at the thickest part of the chicken and make a pocket lengthwise in the chicken. Using fingers, stuff chicken with mozzarella filling. Repeat with remaining chicken breast. Season chicken with salt.
- Heat a medium stainless steel skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and once hot, add chicken breasts. Sear on both sides until brown.
- Place chicken on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until centers are hot and reach 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let chicken rest 5 minutes. Slice chicken into rounds and serve hot.
You can view more great videos by Cooking With Tse